The mission of the POAC Rules Committee is to maintain responsibility for the POAC rules and to objectively review and respond to any rule change proposals that are requested.
- To review and respond to all POAC Rule Changes and Proposals submitted to the Rules Committee in a timely manner
- To define the problem and develop possible solutions
- To review and select the solution that fits the mission and goals of the POAC in an unbiased manner
- To determine if any other rules would be affected if a rule change is made
- To assure proper wording for a proposed rule change
- To present approved proposals by the committees to the POAC National Board of Directors for further discussion and action