A. The pony must start from behind a barrier. The starting
signal is sounded, the contestant chases the calf until he
marks it, he then raises his dauber and the flagman drops
the flag to stop the timer.
1. The flagman and the judge should be in the arena
before the game starts.
2. 1‐minute time limit per contestant.
3. Confirmation of tag is done in the catch pen by
location of tag or color of tag.
4. Contestant must carry dauber into arena, and after
completion of run, must return the dauber to the
designated person. At no time can the dauber be
separated from the contestant while in the arena.
a. For the safety of rider, rubber hoses or any
other collapsible material will be used instead
5. Broken barrier is a 10‐second penalty to be added to
the qualifying time.
B. This is an approved, but non‐pointed class.
C. Disqualification results from dropping the marking hose,
failure to daub within time limit or within marked circle.